Whispers of Spring:
March 21, 2013
March 21, 2013
Scrap Kit: SpringWhisper by Rissa's Design which you can fine Here
Mask: Mask 41 (I'm not sure where I got this mask from. I want to say it came from The Misfits Blog, but I'm not sure. If you know where it comes from let me know and I'll add it to the list of materials).
PSP x4 was used but any version will do just fine.
This tutorial was written from my own imagination, and any similarities is pure coincidental.
Elements and Papers Used:
Open new canvas 800X600. (Remember to save often).
01. Paste Paper1 onto canvas and apply the mask. Add an inner bevel of choice or use my settings. #2, 15, 6, 13, -1, 9, 315, 50, 50 White.
All Elements are resized by 75% unless other wised stated.
01. Paste Wine Barrel on to the canvas and resize 3 times and place on the bottom left.
02. Paste Garden Sign on to the canvas and resize once and place just behind the Wine Barrel.
03. Paste the Turtle on to the canvas and resize 3 times. Place in front of the Wine Barrel just to the right a little bit.
04. Paste the Tulips on to the canvas and resize 3 times. Place just to the left of the Turtle.
05. Paste the Hummingbird on to the canvas and resize 3 times. Place on the top right and free rotate 30 degrees to the right.
06. Paste the Mushroom on to the canvas and resize 4 times. Place on the bottom right side.
07. Paste Flower1 on to the canvas and resize twice. Place behind the Mushroom.
08. Paste the Fence on to the canvas and resize twice. Move to the bottom and behind all the elements. Just above the paper layer.
09. Paste Flower2 on to the canvas and resize 3 times. In the layer palette move it just under neath the Mushroom and move it to the left of it.
10. Paste the Sun on to the canvas and resize twice. Place behind the Garden Sign.
11. Add tube of choice I'm using the artwork of Misticheskaya you can get this tube at PFD (please don't use without buying it and having a license to use it). Resize as needed. For this tube i had to resize twice. And place to the left and behind the Wine Barrel.
12. Add copyright and save as a psp or psd.
13. Add name resize as needed and save as a png.
Thank you for taking a look at my tutorial.