I'm using Amy Marie's Cappuccino Dream kit for this tag. You can fine it at www.amymarieskits.com
New Image 800X600 72DPI
01. Select all and paste Pp6 into the selection. Apply the mask and merge the mask group. Select all, float, defloat. Add a new layer and paste Pp1 into the selection. Select none. Change the blend mode to Hard Light.
02. Paste Element 2 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it in the middle of the paper layer. Apply a drop shadow of choice.
03. Paste Element 17 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% twice. Place it on the bottom right.
04. Paste Elements 33, 35, 36, and 37 on to the canvas. Place the chairs behind the table and the cup on top. Re size the coffee cup a little bit. Paste Element 72 on to the canvas. Re size it a couple of times. Place it beside the coffee cup and merge the two together. Duplicate them and place them over in front of the other chair. Paste Element 88 on to the canvas. Re size it a little bit and place between the other elements on top of the table.
Merge these all together and re size it by 50% twice. Place it on the bottom left.
05. Select all, add a new layer and paste Element 90 into the selection. Place it above the paper layer. Make sure the other elements are all on top.
06. Paste Element 91 on to the canvas. Re size it by 85% twice. Flip it horizontally and place it on the top right.
07. Paste Element 67 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% once. Flip it horizontally and place it behind Element 17.
08. Paste Element 15 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% and place it on the top left.
09. Paste Tube(s) on to the canvas. Re size as needed. Place it to your liking. Add copyright.
10. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Re size the tag if needed. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. Hope you have enjoyed.